Monday, January 16, 2017

Booksta Monday #2




Welcome to Booksta Monday #2!!  

  I really had no idea what I was going to talk to you about this week.  In fact, I'm realizing that it may be hard to come up with something every week.  That being said I will do what I can to make each week original but I'm still learning and just kind of taking you on the journey with me.  I have no problem repeating something because I've learned something new.  Heck, you might be able to tell me something new and that's awesome as well.  

  Moving on.  This week I decided I would talk picture angles.  I'm sure there are very technical terms and people that could describe these perfectly but as the new girl, I shall describe them as a new girl would.  I'm going to just break it into three.  There's variations like there is with anything else but using my own shots I can give you three separate ideas and as always please keep in mind Bookstagram is a place of creativity.  Me posting these picture angels in no way says these are the right ways or the best ways.  This is simply my way and giving you an idea.  The perfect way, is the way that makes you happy.

Flat Lay Shot


  For awhile now this has been my go to shot.  Why?  I honestly couldn't tell you beyond the fact that I find it super easy to lay out.  I also really like the fact that I can basically see exactly how each shot will turn out.  There's something simplistic and yet fun about flat lay shots, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to let it go.


Angled Shot


  This is probably my newest trial.  Angled shots...  Really, I'm probably the worst person in the world to ask about angle shots.  Thus far I am enjoying them and the depth that they give to a shot but you do need to pay a lot more attention to what you have in the shot, where it is and the space in which it's from everything.


Straight Shot


  When I started this was what I did.  I didn't do it quite as well as I do now but it was my go to shot.  It was also the area I started taking shot on.  I was new and worked with what I had.  I'm not using them to break up the monotony of my feed.  This being said there are people that leave me in awe and inspire me to do better when it come to shots like this.  Basically they are also quite frequently the ones that are supporting me and telling me that I can do it.  This is becoming my second favorite type of shot again.  Though my flat lays are pretty but these show off all kinds of different things I can't do with flats.  Like Funko's!



Well this concludes this weeks Booksta Monday! Next week I'm thinking I'll
give you a tour of my supplies and what I use for my set ups!

4 comments:

  1. I believe this is among the so much important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. However wanna commentary on few common issues, The website style is ideal, the articles is really excellent.W ant to learn about sports betting?visit my site here: 파워볼 하는법

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great work. Thank you for sharing such a useful information here in the blog. 파친코사이트

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Thank you for nice information
    Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...