I have loved this series since the start of Everblue and despite my heistation about the end I am dying for Everlost!! Thanks for stopping in to meet Brenda Pandos
1. You have created such a vivid and imaginative world for your story, where did the
inspiration come from?
I’d have to say my active imagination. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve been lost in a fantasy world. From sewing mermaids tails to swim in the pool, making corn stalks teepees, a homemade balance beam (when Nadia won the gold), neighborhood plays, covered wagon rides, a roller rink in the garage, making hoop skirts from wire, twine and old sheets, forts and playing spy, I had a very creative and active childhood. As an adult
(since this kind of play isn’t socially acceptable) my inspiration grows from other
people’s worlds in movies, books, drawings, photos, and then there’s always God’s
canvas of gorgeous places, too.
2. How do you think you would do living in Natatoria?
It would be claustrophobic for me. I, like Tatiana and Fin, crave the wind, the sun, and
the outdoors. Though the piped in sunlight would help and water to a mer is like oxygen,
old habits die hard. I’d only stay as long as the gate out was nearby and available so I
could visit land whenever I wanted.
3. You are leaving the house in a hurry. What is the first thing you grab as you run out
Are my kids with me? lol. Oh, you said “thing.” Then I’d take my cell phone.
**lol always check for my girl child have yet to forget her but with a goldfish memory...
4. Now that we know what you would grab in a hurry, if you had to pack for a trip not
knowing when you were to come back name the most important 5 things you pack.
My laptop, my current writing journal, my fav soy vanilla coffee creamer, stevia, and I
can’t go without my husband. Okay, and my kids, too.
5. What one of your characters do you think you could be close friends with.
Samantha from my Talisman series, because she’s most like my best friend.
6. The most exciting moment of being an author so far.
There’s been so many, but I’m still blown away when I get letters from people all
over the world who have fallen in love with my characters and can’t wait for the next
7. First word that comes to mind...
Next… time to get moving on the next book.