Wednesday, September 18, 2013

~Waiting on Wednesday~ Fates by Lanie Bross

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
I have not posted a WoW post in quite sometime.  Life has been demanding and 
I have been trying desperately to catch up on the ARC's I have and getting things 
timed out just right but when I stumbled upon this I knew I had to start doing the 
WoW posts again!!  So here is the book that restarted it all!



What if your destiny was to kill the one you love?
One moment. One foolish desire. One mistake. And Corinthe lost everything.

She fell from her tranquil life in Pyralis Terra and found herself exiled to the human world. Her punishment? To make sure people’s fates unfold according to plan. Now, years later, Corinthe has one last assignment: kill Lucas Kaller. His death will be her ticket home.

But for the first time, Corinthe feels a tingle of doubt. It begins as a lump in her throat, then grows toward her heart, and suddenly she feels like she’s falling all over again—this time for a boy she knows she can never have. Because it is written: one of them must live, and one of them must die.

In a universe where every moment, every second, every fate has already been decided, where does love fit in?


Expected Release: February 11, 2014
Published By:  Delacorte Books
Format:  Hardcover, 336 pages

Why I am Waiting

  1. Fate + Love...  Well right there I am hooked and in but add the twisted fate and I am wishing I had this book now!
  2. I know this is an odd reason but when it comes to Random House and its imprints I have yet to want a book of their and be let down while reading it.
  3. From the synopsis alone I NEED to know what happens.  I mean I hope that there is a loop hole that they can find but you never know...
  4. The cover!! I am a cover snob and not that I judge a book entirely on its cover but who could pass up something that pretty?!

4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about giving this one a try when it releases :) I've been seeing it around lately. Great pick.

    Janina
    http://synchronizedreading.blogspot.com/2013/09/wishlist-wednesday-52-servants-of-storm.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I see a mermaid-like looking creature? I didn't read the synopsis....well? Is it? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cover reminds me so much of the Goddess Test series! But the synopsis is awesome and it sounds like a potentially fantastic read, hopefully it lives up! Great pick, Tiff :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...