Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekly Report: Birthday & Reviews


Weekly Report is my way of showing you from week to week (most of the time) what new books I received and what has gone on in the past week. So basically it's a report for all the awesome that I got and shared! Originally I posted IMM by Story Siren this is just my version with a little extra ;) all book names take you to the Goodreads page.

Bought

So it may or may not have been my birthday last week...  Okay it totally was and because my
mother is AWESOME she gave me a Chapters gift card!!  So basically I splurged and got all
of these AMAZING books!!  Well all of them except All Our Yesterdays because that was a
pre-order and because it was released the day before my birthday I had ordered it so I could have
a book that day (being a student kills book sprees lol). 

 My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron (look for review soon. AMAZING read!!!)
Twisted Perfection by Abby Glines (okay so I may be on a NA kick... This one ROCKED too)




For Review



Thank you to Raincoast Books for all of these beauties!!  I am SO excited for
all of them <3  There is two that I have to claim in e-format but school has slowed 
the process down (darn school and learning).



Well that is all for the past couple weeks but I think it was a good haul :) I probably wont
be posting another one of these until the first week of October because unfortunately I wont
be requesting as much due to school :(  What did you guys get this week?!  I would LOVE to hear.

1 comment:

  1. I so want a copy of Six Months Later! Wonderful haul, Tiff!

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...