Wednesday, September 25, 2013

~Waiting on Wednesday~ The Nightmare Dilemma by Mindee Arnett

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



The second in a thrilling new fantastical mystery series

Dusty Everhart might be able to predict the future through the dreams of her crush, Eli Booker, but that doesn’t make her life even remotely easy. When one of her mermaid friends is viciously assaulted and left for dead, and the school’s jokester, Lance Rathbone, is accused of the crime, Dusty’s as shocked as everybody else. Lance needs Dusty to prove his innocence by finding the real attacker, but that’s easier asked than done. Eli’s dreams are no help, more nightmares than prophecies. 

To make matters worse, Dusty’s ex-boyfriend has just been acquitted of conspiracy and is now back at school, reminding Dusty of why she fell for him in the first place. The Magi Senate needs Dusty to get close to him, to discover his real motives. But this order infuriates Eli, who has started his own campaign for Dusty’s heart.

As Dusty takes on both cases, she begins to suspect they’re connected to something bigger. And there’s something very wrong with Eli’s dreams, signs that point to a darker plot than they could have ever imagined.


Expected Release:  March 4, 2014
Published By:  Tor Teen
Format: Hardcover, 336

Why I am Waiting


  1. Well I will start with the fact that I loved The Nightmare Affair and am excited to read more.
  2. Though I do not love this cover quite as much as I did the first it still catches my eye and does thankfully go with the first book.
  3. Flat out: Looking forward to more Eli!!  Not to mention Dusty and her attitude <3
  4. What is wrong with the dreams?! Who is messing with them now?!

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read the first book and remember reading some great reviews for it :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good. I don't know if I would actually read it though. I'm part of the weirdos that hate love triangles. I will definitely be on the look out for your review though! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read The Nightmare Affair yet..but I hope you'll love this just as much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...