Friday, January 3, 2014

Looking for a Little Help: Reviewer(s) Wanted



  So, this is a hard thing for me to post.  I have done this on my own for so long and was determined that it would continue that way.  Blogging is something that I love and with everything going on it is becoming a little overwhelming but I am not willing to give blogging up either.  Being in school and being a part of the amazing Bookish team has me thinking that a little help would not hurt me and that there are many wonderful people out there that I could work with.  I am basically looking for a person/people that share my love of books and want to have some fun blogging as well.

  I'm not sure how many people I am looking for but I am thinking 1-2.  I don't want a huge team because I still plan on working my behind off, I am just looking for 1-2.  People that are willing to write 1-4 posts a month or so.  The amount is discussable and I don't want to put any pressure on the people.  Everyone has a life and I get that and I just expect you to keep me up to speed.  If you can't post that is okay but just let me know so I can work to fill the space :)  I am easy to please and work with (or at least I think I am).

  For now I am looking for just general reviewers, people that like a little bit of most things.  When you email me just let me know if there is anything that you absolutely will not review.  I do ask that you send me a link to a review that you have written previously of a sample :)  It can be on Goodreads or Facebook or anywhere that you have posted your love for a book.  

So... If you want to be a part of a blogging pair/team I would love for you to consider Escaping... One Book @ a Time!! You can contact me at- escaping.onebook@gmail.com!  Look forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, hun! I know life is hectic right now. But I wish you all the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your search! Let me know if you need any help :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...