Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Centaur Redemption




I can't even describe the love I have for this series and its author Nancy!!!  Though this is 
the end I am excited for it and sad at the same time...  Here is one of my most anticipated 
books of the year!!! 

Expected Release:  January 31, 2014
Written By: Nancy Straight

**This book does not yet have a description but I am extremely excited & could 
not wait to post it follow Nancy Straight's Website for full details**

Other Books in the Series




Click on the covers to be taken to Goodreads 
to add them to you TBR list!!


What are you waiting on this week?!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this one. I hope you'll get to read before its release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of her books, but I really hope you enjoy it!!

    Here is my WoW: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/01/waiting-on-wednesday-city-of-heavenly.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...