Sunday, February 26, 2012

IMM #4- Week of Feburary 18-24



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.  If you
are interested in doing your own IMM or just looking to hop around all the
different IMM's head on over there!

I do have a fairly small IMM this week but I got some really good books.

Hubby got for me for Valentines but they just came in the mail:

Dove not only refused to let me make the bed but today a picture was out of the question without her as well. I know I could have used Goodreads for the pics but she's cute so I couldn't resist sorry!








The I recieved in the mail (yes the mail people actually showed up this week):

Won from All Things Urban Fantasy:

 and for swag I won the AWESOME signed Eternal Starling bookmark for the wonderful Jean (Jean the Book Nerd) and the signed Night Marchers bookmarks from the release party I attended last week!
 
 
 
Thank you so much to everyone that made this possible!!!  I would love to hear and see what you got
in your mailbox so if you have stopped by either leave a link for your blog or just let me
know What Was In Your Mailbox?!

2 comments:

  1. You got Born Wicked! I'm jealous for you! I already have Carrier of the Mark but haven't read it yet. Still looking for more time to read it. BTW, your dog is the shiniest dog I've ever seen. Perhaps it's just the photo. :D

    Von @ Mr. Book Wonder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collie(?) Is so very cute!! I love her pattern!
    I really need to get Born Wicked hopefully I can get it soon!
    My IMM 7

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...