Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday- ENDLESSLY

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spineand spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week I'm seriously waiting on:
Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.

So much for normal.

Expected Release Date:  July 24, 2012
Published by: Harper Teen 
Hardcover: 385 pages


Why I am waiting on this book:

1.  Well like always I have to point out my serious shallow ways and the amount of love I have for the     cover of this book!! The colour of purple her dress is... BEAUTIFUL!!

2.   This series is absolutely awesome and original and I can't thik of 1 reason why I shouldn't be excited!

3.  The need to know how Evie gets around going back to IPCA.  I really really don't want her back there.


Well that's what I am waiting on this week.  What are you waiting on?
Leave a comment with what you are waiting on if you have a minute
or leave a link to your blog so I can visit! 

3 comments:

  1. Eeeppp!!! I'm SO EXCITED for this. I TOTALLY love Supernaturally. Awesome pick! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Evie! I'm sad that the series is ending with this but I'd rather have it like that than KWhite extending the story til it gets dry. Good pick and the cover is yum!

    Thanks for stopping by our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this book for the cover alone! It's so purple and gorgeous and oh, her dress is lovely. This series has been up and down for me but I have high hopes.

    Thanks so much for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...