Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekly Report: Used Book Store Hop & Mothers Day

Weekly Report is my way of showing you from week to week (most of the time) what new books I received and what has gone on in the past week. So basically it's a report for all the awesome that I got and shared! Originally I posted IMM by Story Siren this is just my version with a little extra ;) all book names take you to the Goodreads page.




So my girlfriend Kristie and I went on a BMV tour some time ago.  Besides me getting us lost 
on the Subway and miscalculating our walk times (I didn't realize the thing needed to be switched
I thought it just knew from how fast we walked) it was fun.  I didn't pay over $6 for any of these
babies!!  I was most excited about Twisted!!
 photo DSCF0911.jpg



Yes I do realize Mothers Day has long come and gone but I didn't post my reports during
that time and well I was so excited about these books!! I mean aren't they pretty?!
 photo DSCF0912.jpg
The Program Suzanne Young

What Went On!

Well if you haven't been here in awhile I just finished up Mermaid & Myth Month!!  So
I know that I normally link you to the weeks post but because I still have so many awesome
giveaways going on I am just going to link them!!  These are 99% author sponsored
giveaways that are SIGNED & INTERNATIONAL!!

HB of Envy & ARC of Eternity by Elizabeth Miles
Original The Vicious Deep Artwork from Zoraida Cordova 
Mer Tales Book of Choice (Everblue, Evergreen or Everlost) from Brenda Pandos
PB copy of Sea Change from Aimee Friedman
2 Awesome Swag Pack from Mindee Arnett
Entire Set of the Syrenka Series from Amber Garr
2x e-copies of The Forgotten Ones from Laura Howard
First in each of her 3 series from Tera Lynn Childs
Starling by Lesley Livingston from Harper Collins Canada (US/CAN)
Winners choice PB of Lies Beneath or HB of Deep Betrayal from Anne Greenwood Brown
Mermaid from Carolyn Turgeon

So the further down the list you go the more time is left!! Good luck everyone :)


What did you get this week (or in my case last month)?!  Link me up please and thank you so I can return the favor and visit you!!! 

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy, Tiff! I've been scarce in the blogging world since working two jobs. I just can't find the time anymore. But I've put in my notice with my other work so I'm hoping he'll find my replacement soon.

    Anyway, miss ya, lady! Awesome haul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great books (and deals) this week! I really liked Darkness Falls and The Eternity Cure. Enjoy all your awesome books this week!

    Thanks for commenting on my mailbox post :)
    Kris @Imaginary Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- amazing books. I loved Through To You and I'm also excited to read The Eternity Cure. Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...