Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekly Report... The Calm Before the Storm



Weekly Report is my way of showing you from week to week (most of the time) what new books I received and what has gone on in the past week. So basically it's a report for all the awesome that I got and shared! Originally I posted IMM by Story Siren this is just my version with a little extra ;) all book names take you to the Goodreads page.

Okay so this is a kind of calm couple of weeks.  However, it would have been slower if there had not been awesome unmarked bargain buys!  I am a bit of a freak and wont buy bargain books if they are marked so this was a GREAT couple weeks <3  Anyway I have pre-orders coming over the next couple of weeks and a HUGE book sale that I attend yearly coming up so the next time you see this... well it will not be reasonable because I am an Addict :)


Gifted


From my girlfriend Tammy for my birthday (we do not see each other often) I got these two
beauties <3  I am super excited to start A Touch Mortal... Soon... I hope



From Evie because she is awesome and I recently had a sadly short visit :(  She passed
this pretty onto me because I have the first two waiting to be read and now with the trilogy
complete I can go from start to finish!! 


Won



From the Authors are Rockstars on Tour from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads I was
lucky enough to win a Signed copy of Conjured...  YAY!!! Thanks to Sarah Beth Durst 
for sending this out <3



For Review


I seriously LOVE this girl!!  I'm not just talking about the main character either.  Sutton
is an amazing and quirky indie author that I am amazing happy that I have gotten the chance
to meet.  Seriously she is a talented author and great to talk to <3  Expect this review in 
a week or so!!

Add the AWESOME to GOODREADS!!


I also got my e-copy of this baby!!!! AAAAAAAAAH!! It is also read and ready to be reviewed
(my tour stop is Nov. 25!) and it was as amazing as I expected!!  <3<3<3  Karen is SUPER
talented and I can NOT wait to share this with you guys because you will LOVE IT!!

Add it to your GOODREADS & prepare for this amazing release.


Purchased

Chapters Bargain Books!






Book Outlet in St. Catherines Bargain Books




What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Great looking haul, Tiff. Grave Mercy was awesome! And Kelly Keaton's series is something I'd enjoyed; I just need to continue on with the series.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Gilt and Grave Mercy. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Grave Mercy. Great books this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...