Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Welcome Kellie!!!


  So I decided to take a leap and look for someone to help out on my blog.  After a couple of weeks I found myself discouraged and sure that I would remain the only reviewer on this blog.  Then something wonderful happened...  I got an e-mail from Kellie, she expressed interest in reviewing a few times a month.  I was SOLD!  So I would like you guys to meet Kellie:




My Name is Kellie and I am thrilled to be a member of Escaping…One Book @ a Time. I am a Mass Communications student and I have always had a deep appreciation for the written word. Thanks to my parents always making sure that I had a book in my hands as a small child, it just became second nature to me, which is why today, I still enjoy a great book. I enjoy a plethora of genres; Sci-fi Fantasy, YA, Paranormal, Mystery, Historical Fiction and more. In other words, my book library is quite diverse. A few none reading related details about me? I am a bit of a fashionista, who’s always looking for an excuse to take a trip to the mall, nothing quite beats a new pair of boots. Also, I enjoy dabbling into politics, I’m always up for a great debate. So that pretty much describes me. I can’t wait to share my love for books with you all.


I hope you all give her a warm welcome and keep a look out for her reviews that will be coming soon!! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Kellie! Looking forward to reading your thoughts on books. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...