Friday, March 23, 2012

Contest Feature Friday: Fire Star Book: March Break Madness!!


May from Fire Star Books has been a regular with me since I started my #YABookChat in late Nov. 2011 and is such a wonderful person!! I know that doesn't relate to a contest but I thought you all should know anyway!! Back to the task at hand I guess what I really want to tell you about is her March Break Madness Giveaway!! This runs right up until April 16 and the prize... You guess it an ENTIRE box of books!!! If you are anything like me this is totally mind blowing and exciting!! These are her terms:
  • Giveaway is International!
  • Must be at least 18 to enter (or 13 and up with parent permission)
  • One entry per person
  • Giveaway ends April 12th at midnight
    Winner will be selected via rafflecoptor and contacted through email. The winner has 48 hours to respond before the prize is forfeited and a new winner is selected.
  • Sounds super easy right?! Plus is INTERNATIONAL!! AWESOME!!!
  • So if you are interested in an ENTIRE box of books head on over and visit May at
    Fire Star Books (clicking name takes you right 2 contest)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...