Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Livie has always been the stable one of the two Cleary sisters, handling her parents' tragic death and Kacey's self-destructive phase with strength and maturity. But underneath that exterior is a little girl hanging onto the last words her father ever spoke to her. “Make me proud,” he had said. She promised she would...and she’s done her best over the past seven years with every choice, with every word, with every action.
Livie walks into Princeton with a solid plan, and she’s dead set on delivering on it: Rock her classes, set herself up for medical school, and meet a good, respectable guy that she’s going to someday marry. What isn’t part of her plan are Jell-O shots, a lovable, party animal roommate she can’t say ‘no’ to, and Ashton, the gorgeous captain of the men’s rowing team. Definitely him. He’s an arrogant ass who makes Livie’s usually non-existent temper flare and everything she doesn’t want in a guy. Worse, he’s best friends and roommates with Connor, who happens to fits Livie’s criteria perfectly. So why does she keep thinking about Ashton?
As Livie finds herself facing mediocre grades, career aspirations she no longer thinks she can handle, and feelings for Ashton that she shouldn’t have, she’s forced to let go of her last promise to her father and, with it, the only identity that she knows.
Expected Release: January 14th 2014
Published by: Atria Books
Format: Paperback, 336 pages
Why I am Waiting
- After reading Ten Tiny Breaths it became apparent that this book was going to be a must read.
- I want to meet grown up Livie. Yes she was always the more responsible one but it seems that she may just be finding out how to let loose in this one.
- I am hoping for an appearance from some of the characters that I fell in love with in TTB. What can I say I am addicted to them.
- That cover is just GORGEOUS!! Who would not love that pretty?!
- Basically what I am saying is if you manage to get your hands on an ARC I LOVE YOU & you know sharing is caring right?! lol
What are you waiting on?! Leave a comment telling me or link me up!!
If you don't blog still I would love to hear what you are excited about!!!!