Sunday, March 4, 2012

IMM #5: February 26- March 4


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. If you
are interested in doing your own IMM or just looking to hop around all the
different IMM's head on over there!
This week was a super good week for me! I got some stuff that I won awhile back and
some stuff I found at a 2nd hand book store.  Normally I don't have good luck with
them but I found some books in super good condition.
So The books and swag i received that I won: 

This I won from Wendy @ A Cupcake and a Latte.  Thanks Wendy!! Also thank you to MACMILLANS Children's Publishing for sending it to me!!

 This lovely prize pack contained: 1 signed hardcover of Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
Plus:
Lauren Oliver - signed bookplate
Veronica Roth - signed bookplate
Leah Cypess - signed bookplate
Mistwood by Leah Cypess - signed bookmark
Nighspell by Leah Cypess - signed bookmark
Flame of Surrender by Rhiannon Paille - signed bookmark
Witchlanders - signed bookmark
Losing Faith by Denise Jaden - unsigned bookmark
Tagged by Mara Purnhagen - unsigned bookmark
Dreamland Social Club by Tara Altebrando - button
This was from  @ One a Day YA


Horrible picture I know sorry.  There at the top is a book plate from Amy Plum :)
Underneath are the bookmarks I won on facebook from
There for You Book Editing and Review.

I received for Review (My first actually for reviewing YAY)

Thank you to Robyn from Razorbill for asking if I would review these books!

And lastly what I bought:
This was a preorder from The Book Depository

and my 2nd hand purchases:

The Replacement I had seen around and to be honest thought it looked interesting.  The Devouring Had an interesting cover and it caught my eye and who could pass that up.





Now I have both of these books but bought them because they were in excellent condition and am thinking follower giveaway books?! As soon as I reach 50 these two books and a choice book up to $10 will be up for grabs :) So spread the word!
Well this is what was in my mailbox this week what was in yours?!
Feel free to leave a comment with your IMM link!

14 comments:

  1. Excellent haul, Tiffany! Hope you enjoy your copy of Cinder =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like seriously good reads - hope you love them all! And what an awesome prize you won :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I enjoyed Cinder immensely. New follower. I like the covers. Swag is awesome. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome week! I read Cinder recently and it was fabulous. So was Witchlanders :) I can't wait for them to publish My Blood Approves. I've been dying to read that one. Maybe I will check out the Switched series though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I loved Cinder. Love all the bookmark swag too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous prize pack!! And Torn is supposed to be really good :) I haven't read this series yet, but all my friends are literally in love with it. I hope you'll enjoy it just as they did.

    Here's my IMM for this week
    And I also have an international giveaway going on. (:

    Happy reading!
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinder is so absorbing.

    And wow, you have SOME good luck!

    Happy reading :-)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have to read Cinder, I love the cover!
    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. We both got Torn this week! The replacement looks creepy. Must be really good ^^. Enjoy your books! :)

    Jude @In Between

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm curious about Torn; I may need to add the first book to my "request from library" pile... I have The Replacements and City of Glass in my TBR piles as well. Great IMM; new follower; feel free to stop by my IMM: http://myenchantedbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/03/on-my-bookshelf-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have Torn!! I literally just finished reading Switched last month and I'm SO excited to get my hands on the sequel! The covers for that series are honestly all so beautiful. :) Plus, Cinder was such a sweet fairytale re-telling -- I absolutely adored it!

    Awesome mailbox this week, Tiffany! I hope you enjoy all of your books and have an amazing reading week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooouu! Cinder! I'm really looking forward to that one! Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    My IMM - http://robolobolynsuniverseofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-030412.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books! I see we have a few of the same books on our post!!
    Hope you enjoy them, happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my IMM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Congratulations on the two first books for review from RazOrbill!! :D Great book haul this week, I love the prize pack you won as well - it looks fantastic! I still need to get a copy of Cinder to read as well, hehe I keep hearing raving reviews about it so I think that is going to be one of the many books I buy once I get paid :D haha. Enjoy all those lovely books & happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...