Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Starling by Lesley Livingston


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I am totally looking forward to Lesley Livingstons newest Starling

"Love is just the beginning... of the end."

Mason Starling is a champion fencer for Gosforth Academy, but she’s never had to fight for her life. Until now. When a ferocious storm rips through Manhattan and unleashes terrifying creatures onto Gosforth’s campus, Mason barely escapes alive. Without help from the mysterious stranger who appeared in the midst of the storm, she might not have made it at all. But now, in the aftermath, Mason’s life begins to spin dramatically, mystically out of control, and the only one who seems able to help her is the stranger who can remember nothing but his name: Fennrys Wolf.

As Mason and Fenn uncover more about Fenn’s past and the strange events that surround them, they realize that Mason’s family — and its dark allegiance to the ancient Norse gods — is at the center of everything. A predetermined fate seems to be closing in on Mason, but is it possible to change one’s destiny?
Expected publication: August 15th 2012 by HarperTeen
I personally LOVED Lesley's Wonderous Strange novels and can't wait to see what
she has turned out this time!!
What are you waiting on this week!? Please feel free to leave a link here and
I will be sure to visit you WoW.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany!:)

    This book cover is pretty and the synopsis makes it sound irresistible. I think it's already on my Tbr list. Thank you for reminding me, and sharing your WoW :)

    Also I'm now following you via GFC and THANK YOU for visiting my WoW this week!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover looks amazing. Am so going to put this on my to read list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am STILL waiting on this one. Still! And it has been out for months now. I really want to read this book, really REALLY. I have got to get my hands on it asap. And at first glance, that chick on the cover reminds me of someone. I can't think of who it is though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...