Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz & Michael Johnston

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 


Can you blame me for waiting on this one?!
Set in 111 C.D., one hundred and eleven years after a Catastrophic Disaster has wiped out 99% of humanity and left the earth covered in ice, this new series introduces readers to a ragtag group of friends and the dawning of a new time. The world of reason, of mathematics and science, is ending, and a new civilization is being born from the ice: a world of magic and mayhem, sorcerers and spellcraft.

Expected Release: September 17, 2013 
Published by: Putnam Juvenile
Format:  Hardcover336 pages

Why I am Waiting

  1. Have you ever read anything by Melissa?! I have and am excited to get my hands on this!
  2. Dystopia/fantasy...  YES PLEASE!
  3. Okay so I am a bit of a cover whore and love this one so I have to have it!

What are you waiting on?  Please link me up because your To Buy List can never 
be too long!! 


1 comment:

  1. I haven't read anything by Melissa dela Cruz but I own several of her works. This one sounds fab! Great pick, Tiff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...