Saturday, August 18, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL READ-A-THON UPDATE!!!

The Back to School Read-A-Thon is being hosted by Katie over at 
Katie's Book Blog.  Despite the fact that I am much further behind than I would 
like I feel that I should do a quick update because of a few changes.
You can see the Read-A-Thon Updates for everyone HERE

So here is what I picked out to start:

So since Thursday Morning I have read & Finished:
Pregnant Pause by Han Nolan 340 pages
Arson by Estevan Vega 318 pages
Selkie Girl by Laurie Knopf 262 pages

Total- 920 pages

So I am behind by about 1.5 books!! I will have to do some super reading to 
catch up and get closer to my goal!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You've done well..will look forward to seeing what your final count is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...