Though I haven't read much of Tiffany's work yet it is only because I am
stubborn and determined to do it with a physical copy! What I have read I
have seriously enjoyed-loved!! Resolution- I WILL read more Tiffany King!
Meet Tiffany King
Tiffany King is the author of The Saving Angels Series, Wishing For Someday Soon, Forever Changed, and Unlikely Allies. Writer by day and book fanatic the rest of the time, she is now pursuing her life-long dream of weaving tales for others to enjoy. She has a loving husband and two wonderful kids. (Five, if you count her three spoiled cats). Her addictions include: Her iphone and ipad, chocolate, Diet Coke, chocolate, Harry Potter, chocolate, and her favorite TV shows. Want to know what they are? Just ask. She can always be found on Twitter(@AuthorTiffany) Facebook(Tiffany King) Pintrest and her website(authortiffanyjking.blogspot.com)or you can always email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) You have written an amazing variety or books. What one was your favorite to write?
All of my books hold a special place in my heart, but if asked, my favorites would be
Miss Me Not and Jordyn. Maybe it's their snarky attitudes, but I love Madison and
Jordyn dearly. Their lines were enjoyable to write and I loved the growth of both of them
throughout their stories.
2) You have changed the covers for your The Saving Angels series, what made you
decide to do this?
I always had a vision of what I wanted the covers to be, so when I had the opportunity to
work with a talented cover artist that saw my vision also, I jumped at the chance. Each
cover will always be loved, but I feel the new ones fit the series the best.
3) What does being an Indie mean to you and what is your favorite part of being Indie?
Indie means independence to me. Being a bit of a control freak, I love the idea that I
have control over everything. It's a ton of work and stress, but entirely worth it to me.
4) Is there any genre that you would like to write that you haven't?
I've recently started reading a lot of New Adult and feel that's a genre I definitely would
like to dabble in.
5) Best advice that you can give to other Indie writers and the best advice you have
Never give up. Believe in your work and never let anyone say you can't do it.
6) Where is one place that you haven't been that you would like to go?
I would love to go to an ocean resort where the water is bluer than you could ever
imagine. I want the water to be crystal clear and the atmosphere to be completely laid
back. Oh, but it has to have cell service...refer to question 7 ;)
7) When you pack your purse/bag to go out what are 5 things that you can't leave the
My phone, my phone, my phone, my phone...Did I mention my phone? LOL, my entire
life is in my iphone, so I never leave the house without it.
8) And just for fun: Apples or Oranges?
Can I pick grapes?? LOL, I guess I'll go with oranges.