Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: HORDE by Ann Aguirre

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 


If I could have this in my hands like yesterday it would have been read and I 
would be a happy girl!! This week I am dying for:
 The horde is coming.
Salvation is surrounded, monsters at the gates, and this time, they're not going away. When Deuce, Fade, Stalker and Tegan set out, the odds are against them. But the odds have been stacked against Deuce from the moment she was born. She might not be a Huntress anymore, but she doesn't run. With her knives in hand and her companions at her side, she will not falter, whether fighting for her life or Fade's love.
Ahead, the battle of a lifetime awaits. Freaks are everywhere, attacking settlements, setting up scouts, perimeters, and patrols. There hasn't been a war like this in centuries, and humans have forgotten how to stand and fight. Unless Deuce can lead them.
This time, however, more than the fate of a single enclave or outpost hangs in the balance. This time, Deuce carries the banner for the survival of all humanity.

Expected Release: October 29th 2013
Published by Feiwel & Friends
Hardcover432 pages

Why I am Waiting
  1. Well thanks to Evie from Bookish I am hopelessly addicted to this series.  So needless to say an addict needs her fix.
  2. Deuce is one of my favorite YA Kick ASS chicks!!! 
  3. Honestly I van't wait to see how it all plays out.  If you have read the previous two books you know that things are getting heated and if you haven't start now because these books are EPIC!
What are you waiting on?  I am dying to know because I have been out of the 
WoW loop for a month!!!


6 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read this series. I have the first book on my kindle but My TBR list is so darn long.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH, I can't wait to read this book! I read Enclave what feels like years ago, and Outpost... well, that ENDING! I cannot wait to read Horde. Great WoW choice! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to start this series! But I've heard such great things!! I'm hoping I can get the first two from the library at some point soon!

    New GFC Follower

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe I haven't read Enclave yet? I won an ARC of it years ago, but never got around to it. I know, I know... *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome choice! I haven't read the first two in the series but they are on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this trilogy yet but I have heard awesome things about it.

    Great pick!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...