Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekly Report: Part 2 of 3 **Things I Bought**

Weekly Report is my way of showing you from week to week (most of the time) what new books I received and what has gone on in the past week.  So basically it's a report for all the awesome that I got and shared!  Originally I posted IMM by Story Siren this is just my version with a little extra ;)


Welcome to part 2 0f 3!!  Books that were purchased.  This means for some that 
I used a GC.  Actually most I used a GC from Chapters.  All but three are actually from the Chapters GC I recevived.  I got amazing deals on Scarlet, Requiem and Clockwork Princess.  Emblaze & The Nightmare Affair are from Amazon because  I won a GC forever ago and due to my trip to visit Evie I was able to cash in on it.  Anyway not that you want to hear the how, you want to know that WHAT.  So this is what I got.


 photo db8e25f9-2ca0-4117-bca9-736ce0b44b24.jpg
*note * all book names lead to GR page.



What Went On

Reviews

Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout HERE
Dark Star by Bethany Frenette HERE 
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin HERE
Grasping at Eternity by Karen Amanda Hooper HERE

Other
Waiting on Wednesday: HORDE HERE


Well that's what I got over the last 6 weeks for purchases!!  Not much but they are awesome!  Leave me comment if you have a moment but make sure you LINK ME UP!!


1 comment:

  1. Love, love Scarlet, Tiff. I hope you'll love it too. So much awesome this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...