Saturday, October 6, 2012

Never Land by Kailin Gow

Welcome to Never Land, the land of Never and the world of rock, the world of new experiences and sensations, a world where music runs through the veins of the dedicated, and love is taken and given with consequences.
Never (Neve) Knight, the lead singer and manager of a band filled with the hottest guys in rock finally gets the dream that she wanted: a label signing her band The Never Knights. It is what she always wanted, a band of her own, playing her own kind of music.
Getting her band to where it was came at a high price, including giving up the man who made her heart race and her blood pound, the man that caused her to nearly lose her band. As she gets ready to go on her world tour, fate brings her close to Danny Blue again, and she's not sure if she can give him up a second time even if it means losing the band.


  Holy hot boys and drama Kailin!! I am a huge fan when it comes to all things Kailin Gow but she has truly out done herself and blown me right away with this one!  I mean I enjoyed book one but loved this one.  Neve's world is just as intense and complicated as ever and quite possibly more.  With more twists, more romance and more drama this novel surpassed all I had hoped for and then showed me that you never really know.

  The story starts off with the band on the tour that they were all excited to be a part of.  Yet there is a lot more than meets the eye going on.  I think I was thrown with the the intensity that this book starts with.  There is so much emotion flying it flows off the pages and into you.  I mean the love, the regret, the shock,  the pain and many more are all so clear that you will not be able to put this book down.

  Neve continues to grow in this one but she is still the same girl that I grew to love in book one.  No matter what it is in her life, if it's what she wants she goes all out for it.  The best thing about her is that she does go all out for what she wants but also she knows when to not be too wild about it all.  However she does seem to loose control of some things but that is not entirely her fault.  There is so much going on that there is no way she can control it all.  Heck lets face it there are many times that she wants to loose control of certain situations.  The rest however make her an emotional wreck and drive her crazy.

  The romance is becoming more complicated and much deeper.  Never is in love with the beautiful Danny Blue but I mean she does rock it with some extremely hot guys.  However she has handed Danny her heart but as much as I adore him I am starting to wonder if it was the right thing to do.  We all have our secrets and baggage but when does it become too much.  Also lets be honest I am not sure exactly how much she is behind Neve but when it comes to their romance it is nothing short of hot and steamy.

  This New Adult series is not to be missed.  Kailin Gow has transitioned from YA to NA without batting an eye.  Her characters are wonderful and develop at a perfect pace and leave you wanting more of everyone.  I would be lying to you all if I said that this book has me more addicted than ever to the series and left me begging for more.  This is yet another piece of work that Kailin has created that I absolutely love.  Can't wait for the next instalment!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...