Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: blaze (OR LOVE IN THE TIME OF SUPERVILLAINS) by laurie boyle

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 


This week I am seriously dying to get my hands on:
Blaze is tired of spending her life on the sidelines, drawing comics and feeling invisible. She's desperate for soccer star Mark to notice her. And when her BFF texts Mark a photo of Blaze in sexy lingerie, it definitely gets his attention. After a hot date in the back of her minivan, Blaze is flying high, but suddenly Mark's feelings seem to have been blasted by a freeze-ray gun, and he dumps her. Blaze gets her revenge by posting a comic strip featuring uber-villain Mark the Shark. Mark then retaliates by posting her "sext" photo, and, overnight, Blaze goes from Super Virgin Girl to Super Slut. That life on the sidelines is looking pretty good right about now...
Expected Publication: February 1, 2013
Lenght: 304 pages
Published by: Sourcebooks Fire



Why I am waiting on this one:


1.  I love that right on the cover there is the word "snark" because you know that it will keep you interested!

2.  The cover in general!  I love her hair <3

3.  Love and revenge... Need I say more?

What are you waiting on this week?  Leave me a comment and 
a link so I can check yours out!

3 comments:

  1. I've heard quite a bit of good buzz for Blaze and I'm excited for it to come out, great choice! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book but the cover is sweet!!! Also I just followed you so if you want to check out my blog it s http://justinevandale.blogspot.ca/
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the cover of this one and I really do want to read it. The only hesitation I have is that I hope the book isn't entirely written in the style of the blurb because I feel like that could get a little exhausting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...