Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Reached by Ally Condie

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 


This week I am eagerly awaiting:
After leaving Society and desperately searching for the Rising--and each other--Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again: Cassia has been assigned to work for the Rising from within Society, while Ky has been stationed outside its borders. But nothing is as predicted, and all too soon the veil lifts and things shift once again. In this gripping conclusion to the #1 "New York Times" bestselling Matched Trilogy, Cassia will reconcile the difficulties of challenging a life too confining, seeking a freedom she never dreamed possible, and honoring a love she cannot live without.

Hardcover: 382 pages
Expected Publication: November 13, 2012
Published by: Dutton Childrens Books



Why am I waiting on this one:

1.  I loved Matched and have yet to read Crossed but I know I will love it! 

2.  The cover addict in me is showing with this one!  I am attracted to red covers as it is but this one is so attractive all around!  

3.  I really am a sucker for dystopian novels in general so this is one more to need :) 

Well that's what I am waiting on this week.  What are you waiting
on?  Leave me a link so I can check yours out!!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe! Great minds think alike. This is my WOW too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to read this soon!

    Braine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Crossed but this is on my wishlist too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...