Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weekly Report


Weekly Report is my way of showing you from week to week (most of the time) what new books I received and what has gone on in the past week.  
So basically it's a report for all the awesome that I got and shared!
(Originally I post IMM by Story Siren this is just my version)

This was a slow week but I am okay with that because the stuff that 
I did get is AWESOME!!  Also I have to apologize for the Instagram pictures
again as my lap top is still protesting a start up!  Ya it's working on become a pile 
of pieces soon and me ordering a new one! Anyway... Here's the goods from this 
week:



Bought
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

Recieved
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
The Blessed by Tonya Hurley

So due to the crappy grey day my hubby decided that he wanted 
to go out.  I wanted to stay home and read.  He bribed me with a trip 
to Chapters...   This only worked until I pointed out it would be cruel
to take me there seeing I don't have the budget to purchase this week
and seriously who goes into the book store to not buy books?!   He 
then pointed out OBVIOUSLY he would buy me 1 book...  As you 
see there are 2.  I love my hubby <3 


Weekly Happenings

Reviews
Libera Me by Christine Fonseca HERE
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence HERE
Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fischer HERE
Eve & Adam by Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate HERE

Giveaways
Libera Me by Christine Fonseca HERE
Shifter by Kailin Gow Release Day Blitz & GIVEAWAY HERE

Other
Shifter by Kailin Gow Release Day Blitz & GIVEAWAY HERE
Waiting on Wednesday- The Elite by Kiera Cass HERE
Contest Feature Friday: EPIC Favourites HERE

Well that's it for this week.  Let me know what you got or what 
happened on your blog!! I love to visit and love the comments <3

6 comments:

  1. Aww, Im glad he bought you two--that was sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like ur hubby is a keeper! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some wonderful books :3 I hope you enjoy them

    Here is my weekly round-up post.
    Lauren at Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl of Nightmares, Lost Prince. Both of equal awesomeness. And I'm glad you finally got your copy of Blessed! I know you've been dying to get a copy of it.

    ...and yay! for indulgent husbands. They deserve medals! Lol.

    Have a great week, Tiff.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hubby is smart! Looking forward to your Blessed review, looks real interesting and the cover girl resembles Amanda Seyfried.

    Braine

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were right! You did get some awesome books this week! Enjoy them and happy reading!
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...